Our kennels have specifically been designed with your pet’s welfare in mind. The purpose built kennels not only ensures generously sized accommodation, but security for your peace of mind whilst away.
Generous sized accommodation not only makes us an ideal choice for families of dogs but we also have the facility to accommodate larger breeds as our 16 Kennels are of the same standard and size.
- Generous sized accommodation (Kennels approx 3.2metres X 2.5 metres)
- Built of Sound block construction and UPVC double glazed our kennels also offer comfort and shelter from the weather which is essential during the winter months.
- Centrally Heated
- Beds & Bedding
(guests are welcome to bring along a favourite toy to make their stay more enjoyable)
Included in your Stay
- Pets fully Insured whilst in our care
- Registered with local Veterinary practice
- A selection of food is available inclusive of our daily rate (we are happy for you to supply should you require to)
- Living on site also gives us the flexibility of any special feeding or medical requirements your pets may have.
- Exercised twice daily
Catering for your special requirements
Being a small family run business your pet will be cared for as part of the family, we are therefore happy to administer medication during your pets stay.
Daily exercise whilst in our care
Exercised twice daily by a team member on the secure paddock within our premises or along the adjacent bridal path dependant on circumstance at the time of stay. We feel for most dogs walks are an important part of the day it helps them to settle in as it is usually part of their day to day routine at home.
All pets must have up to date inoculation certificates and proof is to be provided on time of entry.